Gratitude is one of THE MOST powerful ways to get more of what you want in life.
Gratitude is truly the gateway to bringing more abundance into your life. When you appreciate what you have in your life NOW, this will allow you to create a vibration that the universe has to match, which will bring more happiness, satisfaction, joy and abundance into your life.
We hear this all the time, but why aren't we living the life of our dreams?
Being grateful can oftentimes be difficult for people, especially when their current circumstances are challenging. This is where it can be easy for people to get stuck because they continually focus on what they don't want and nothing changes.
A gratitude practice is a great way to train yourself to get in the habit of being grateful. There is always something to be grateful for, even if you have to start off small.
Here are my 7 tips to get your gratitude juices flowing:
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Set an alarm on your phone that asks you - what are you grateful for?
- First thing in the morning when you wake up think of at least 5 things that you are thankful for.
- Before you fall asleep think of what you are thankful for in your day.
- Give others compliments and thank them as often as possible.
- When you hear of other peoples success, be genuinely happy and grateful for them - negative energies like fear, envy, and jealousy all come from a lack vibration and cut you off from abundance.
- Focus your attention on your heart and flood your heart center with appreciation and love - this one can be done with all of the steps above and will magnify your abundance, manifesting success!
Once you get in a regular practice of feeling appreciation and being grateful, it will become easier and easier. You will feel more positive and you will start noticing incredible things coming into your life! I wish you all the success, joy, and abundance in the Universe!
Do you have a gratitude practice? I would love to hear about it?